Lake Brockman Tourist Park, located at Logue Brook Dam, is part of the catchment area for Logue Brook Dam, one of the most scenic areas in Australia's South West. The south west region has a wealth of world-class tourist attractions including vineyards, state forests and things to do. The Harvey region boasts some of the most picturesque locations in the South West, and the Logue Brook Dam and Lake Brockman Tourist park do not disappoint.
- 4 Cabins - Sleeps 6, self-contained with 2 bedrooms with QB and 2 sets of bunk beds, air conditioned, no bathroom, use ablution block. No dogs allowed
- 1 Park Home (with ensuite) Sleeps 5, QB, double bunk bed (double bed on bottom, single on top), air conditioned. No dogs allowed
- 1 Bunk House - Sleeps 8, DB, QB & 2 sets bunks, air conditioned, No bathroom, use ablution block. No dogs allowed
- Powered and unpowered Campsites are available
- Adults only glamping tents
Each site has their own wood BBQ.
Bush camps have fire pits (Seasonal Fire Restrictions will apply)
The park also has a camper’s kitchen, 3 ablution blocks and a laundry.
Mountain bike riding, canoeing, kayaking, fishing, swimming, bush walking, also birds & wildflowers are in abundance in season, own equipment is required.
School Holidays: 2 night minimum stay.
Easter, Christmas & Long Weekends: 3 night minimum stay.
Check In from 12pm. Check Out 10am.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Dogs are welcome, but must stay on a lead at all times. No dogs are allowed if you're staying in a Cabin or Glamping Tent.
There are no public lands in the Logue Brook Dam area where off-road vehicle use is permitted.
Open Daily: 8am - 6pm
Cappuccino’s & Latte
Milkshakes & Spider’s
Pies & Sausage Rolls
Chips & Wedges
Steak & Schnitzels
Bread, Milk and Gas etc...
Logue Brook Dam Road, Cookernup 6220Western Australia