Lake Brockman Tourist Park is set on the shores of Logue Brook Dam amongst the beautiful surroundings of the state forest, just ten minutes away from the Harvey townsite. Featuring caravan and camping facilities, three ablution blocks, a laundry and a camp kitchen for your convenience. If you don't have a caravan or tent, stay in one of their cosy cabins or glamping tents. Dogs are welcome, but must stay on leash at all times. No dogs are allowed if your staying in a cabin or glamping.
The Café is open daily from 8:00am to 6:00pm. Sit on the balcony overlooking the forest and dam, while having a fresh coffee, Devonshire tea or a light lunch.
Lake Brockman has both powered & non-powered sites in different sizes to accommodate for everything from large RV's, down to small two-man tents. For those that don't own a tent or caravan, they have cabin's available equipped with reverse-cycle air conditioning and a kitchenette.
- 4 Cabins - Sleeps 6, self-contained with 2 bedrooms with QB and 2 sets of bunk beds, air conditioned, no bathroom, use ablution block. No dogs allowed
- 1 Park Home (with ensuite) Sleeps 5, QB, double bunk bed (double bed on bottom, single on top), air conditioned. No dogs allowed
- 1 Bunk House - Sleeps 8, DB, QB & 2 sets bunks, air conditioned, No bathroom, use ablution block. No dogs allowed
- Powered and unpowered Campsites are available
- Adults only glamping tents
Each site has their own wood BBQ.
Bush camps have fire pits (Seasonal Fire Restrictions will apply)
The park also has a camper’s kitchen, three ablution blocks and a laundry.
Own equipment is required.
- Mountain bike riding
- Marroning (in season)
- Bush walking
- Bird watching
- Wildflowers (in season)
School Holidays: 2 night minimum stay.
Easter, Christmas & Long Weekends: 3 night minimum stay.
Check In from 12pm. Check Out 10am.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Dogs are welcome, but must stay on a lead at all times. No dogs are allowed if you're staying in a Cabin or Glamping Tent.
There are no public lands in the Logue Brook Dam area where off-road vehicle use is permitted.
Scarp Rd, Hoffman WA 6220, Australia