Henton Cottage is open 7 days, 10am to 4pm (excluding Christmas day, Boxing Day and Anzac Day).
Henton Cottage is situated on the corner of Paris Rd & Old Coast Road in Australind (originally 'The Prince of Wales Hotel').
Opposite St Nicholas Church and is of historic interest. Built in 1841 by William Dacres Williams as the "Prince of Wales Hotel". Its Original two rooms came from England as a prefabricated building. Heritage Roses that add to its appeal surround the gardens. Henton Cottage now houses a Tourist Information Centre, arts crafts and collectable antiques.