Harvey Railway Station Museum is currently under refurbishment. For further information contact Ph: 9729 1685.
The railway line from Perth to Bunbury was completed in 1893 and soon afterwards the Railway Station was built. In 1936 the Railway Station was extended and the building improved with the addition of rustic weatherboards to the exterior and the roof tiled. For many years the Railway Station was the central point of activity for the district. By 1987, with the introduction of the modern "Australind" train, the Railway Station was no longer needed and closed. The Station now houses the Harvey Museum and is the only Railway Station remaining in the Shire of Harvey.
15 Harper Street, Harvey, Western Australia