Henton Cottage

Situated on the corner of Old Coast Road and Paris Road,  Henton cottage was built in 1841 by William Dacres Williams and was to become the "Prince of Wales Hotel". Its Original two rooms came from England as a prefabricated building.

Today Heritage Roses add to its appeal surround the gardens.


Contact business

  • No comments yet.
  • chat
    Add a review